Wednesday, October 16, 2013

CT Cluster Freebie


Hi everyone, apologies for QP1 download not sure what happened with that but I have fixed the link, please redownload if you haven't already. Thank you.
Today I bring you another cluster using the lovely Christmas Memories kit by Beckys Creations. This kit is such a treasure to work with. Visit Beckys blog for purchase links. I'll share what I made with this cluster tomorrow if you return :) And please leave a comment it only takes a second and makes my sharing much more enjoyable. Download expired.

5 comments:

Becky said...

You did a wonderful job on all the freebie you made with my Christmas Memories design. You are so talented Dee! Thanks so much for all you do for me.
Hugs ~ Becky

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Thank you .Hugs Elee

Dee said...

Thank you Becky I enjoy working with your designs, they inspire me :) hugs Dee

You're welcome Elee, happy scrapping! Hugs Dee

slrosado said...

Not quite ready to be thinking about Christmas yet but it was so cute I had to download it! Thanks!

Carole Holt said...

thanks so much for your hard work and createtivity much appreciate