Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Life Kit & Life Collection & Freebie

Hi everyone, thank you for your comments they are appreciated. I've been working on a new kit and collection called Life. Available in Dee Store
The Kit has 30 papers & 100 elements, all 300ppi for you to print if you wish.


A closer look at the papers


The Life Collection includes the kit as well as some Clusters, Embossed Papers, Cluster Frames, Glitter sheets & .asl file, Glitter splats & a glossy .asl file, Journal Cards & Word Labels.


Here are some closer previews of the collection.








Finally a freebie frame for you, download expired.

 

4 comments:

marlah24 said...

Love the colors. Thanks so much.

Scrappy Beads said...

I enjoyed my visit with you!! I ♥ your digital goodies.

I just had to "follow" you so not to miss anything! It would make me so happy if you would follow me too. :)

Have a beautiful weekend ahead!

Lots of BIG Hugs,

Deborah

Sylvia said...

Thanks so much for all your wonderful freebies. I tried to leave a comment above but it would not let me.
Thanks again

Lisa Lynn said...

Very pretty, thanks.