Monday, December 17, 2012

Merry Tweetmas Element Freebies


Hi everyone, thank you for your comments they truly are appreciated. Not long before Christmas now, are you organised? I'm happy to say my gift shopping is complete & I just have a couple more things to wrap before I start to pack to spend 2 weeks with my family then off overseas with hubby's family for a week.

 I will return to blogging when kids return to school end of January, until then I have a couple more items of this kit plus an exclusive to share with you before we leave this weekend.

I would like to take this opportunity to wish you & your family a very Merry Christmas & Happy New Year. Thank you for your comments throughout the year. Sorry download has expired.

7 comments:

sue said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and yours also. Thank you so much for the lovely gifts. I can't wait to use them.

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family. Thanks for all you share. Bless you.Lucile

marlah24 said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family and thank you for all that you do.

Claudia van Schie said...


I want to thank you for all the beautiful freebies you've shared. I've downloaded them all. I'm in the process of organising all my files in a way I can find them back so I will surely be using your freebies.
Can't wait to use them!

I've added you to my google reader so I won't miss one of your beautiful freebies.

I wish you a merry christmas and a happy scrapping year!

Love from Holland,

Claudia
www.tristanvanschie.blogspot.com
www.pinterest.com/clautje (collection of PSE-tutorials and daily downloads christmas 2012)

Thea said...

Thanks so much for these great elements to the Merry Tweetmas kit. Hope you have a Merry Christmas.

craftyjay said...

Thank you so much for this lovely Christmas kit! I've really enjoyed collecting!

Anonymous said...

Thank you and Merry Christmas