Sunday, December 2, 2012

Merry Tweetmas 7 Papers Freebies

Hi everyone, many thanks for your comments they inspire me to keep sharing with you! Extra special thanks to Sheryl of Granny Enchanted who shares a blogful of goodness created by herself & others. Do visit her site here.
 In reply to a couple of comments left, thank you kindly but I'm not looking to join any Scrap Stores. For the person who wants to know what platform I use, not sure what you mean but this is blogger.com. I do have my own website that is hosted by Host Monster and I could switch my blog to my website but it's easier to keep here and just direct my downloads from my website. Hope that helps.
Now for today's freebies, part 7 papers for you. Sorry download has expired.

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for all the gorgeous Christmas papers!
Betty

Administrator said...

I highlighted your blog and this freebie on my Monday's Guest Freebies today. Thank you. Beautiful as always! http://www.scrapbookalphabet.blogspot.com/2012/12/mondays-guest-freebies-dees-delights.html