Saturday, October 20, 2012

Happy Fall Alpha Freebies

Hi everyone, thank you for your comments they are appreciated. Special shout out to Granny Enchanted who highlighted a few of my freebies this week on her Guest Friday Freebies. Granny has a ton of free awesomeness on her blog be sure to pay her a visit here.
 Today I have 2 alphas, A-Z in one of my papers & a plain alpha A-Z in Orange. We're going away for the weekend since kids have a pupil free day on Monday, enjoy your weekend.
Sorry download expired.
 

3 comments:

Anisah said...

Thank you so much for your freebies!

Can I use them to make PU freebies?

Anisah

Dee said...

Yes Anisah you can use as PU or Cu to make PU for sale or free :)

Administrator said...

I highlighted your blog and this freebie on my Tuesday's Guest Freebies today. Thank you. http://scrapbookalphabet.blogspot.com/2012/10/tuesdays-guest-freebies-dees-delights.html