Monday, July 2, 2012

4th July Flourish Freebies


Hi everyone, thank you for your comments they are appreciated. I know I've been MIA for a couple of days...well I couldn't scrap coz the kids had my external HD with a couple of their movies on it in their playroom...however we had a snake (cringe, shudder, scream lol) venture it's way into the garage and since you need to walk through the garage to get to their playroom it wasn't happening! I was NOT going near there or downstairs for that matter! Thankfully hubby saw the snake yesterday and managed to get it outside but it was too fast and disappeared somewhere near the mail box he said...oh that's a good place for it! I'm expecting mail today! So I may have to use a broom stick to stand well away from mail box and lift the lid every day for the rest of my life! :(
In other news I have a cold, want it? The kids still have 1 more week of holidays and it's sunny but chilly here today. Anyways here's your freebie to add with the other bits of 4th of July items for you. Enjoy have a great week! Sorry download expired.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so very much for sharing these beautiful 4th of July elements. Hope you and your family enjoy a happy (and snakeless) 4th of July.

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 2 post on Jul. 02, 2012. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

So-o-o Cute! You never disappoint. Thank you. Have a great 4th of July!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!