Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Valentines Day 04 Freebie




Hi everyone, here is todays element. Thank you for your comments. Many thanks to Granny Enchanted for stopping by and highlighting on her fabulous site here
Sorry download has expired.

I've managed to waste an hour or more trying to figure out Facebook Page, I don't use Facebook so it's all new to me, however I have on offer an Exclusive Frame from my yet to be completed Natural Love Is kit. 
All you need to do is click on Dees-Deelights Facebook box to the right, once there go to left side panel and click on Exclusive - then click Like - then click on Image to start download. I have tested but should you have any issues please comment there or here. Thank you for following me. I will have random Facebook Exclusives in the future.







No comments: