Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Red Corner Freebies




Hello bloggers! A wet & windy day here, another good excuse to be indoors creating :)  I thought with Valentines Day fast approaching I'd start to share some elements with you. These full size Red corners come in 4 different textures. I'm a Style fanatic and have 100's of styles, I can't resist them! I'd like to credit these fabulous styles by 'Just So Scrappy' I used Cardboard, Felt, Embossed Dots & Glitter. Then I added a white cardboard flower with a sprinkling of glitter. Click the image for larger view. If you're looking for some truly awesome freebies check out Granny Enchanted here she has lots of goodies for you. Enjoy! Thank you for your comments!
Sorry download has expired.

4 comments:

Administrator said...

I highlighted your freebie in my Guest Freebies today. Thank you ~Granny Enchanted (Didn't you catch me posting this already?)
http://scrapbookalphabet.blogspot.com/2012/01/tuesdays-guest-freebies_17.html

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Jan. 17, 2012. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

thank you!!! Love these!!

Anonymous said...

Love them!!! They are very elegant and beautiful. Thank you so much. Hugs, Ann